A special recipe i just tried. You will enjoy these extra buttery delicious taste that will compel you to make again and again!
- 250 gms butter
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter and white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the egg, then stir in the vanilla. Combine the flour and salt; stir into the sugar mixture. Cover dough, and chill for at least one hour. Chill cookie sheets.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Press dough out onto ungreased, chilled cookie sheets.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly golden at the edges. Remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire racks.