3/4cup cake flour
3/4 cup self raising flour
3/4 cocoa powder
3 eggs, seperated
1 tsp vanilla essence
90gm dark chocolate
1 cup icing sugar
100ml of double cream (approx.)
1. Preheat oven at 180 C. Grease a 21cm round cake pan.
2. Cream butter, essence and sugar in a small bowl until light and fluffy, beat in egg yolks.
3. Transfer mixture to a large bowl. Add in blended cocoa, milk and water and then sifted flours.
4. Beat egg whites in a small bowl until soft peaks form. Fold in the above mix in two lots.
5. Pour in the baking pan and bake on moderate oven for about 45 mins.
6. Use a skewer to check if its coming out clean. Col on a wire rack before frosting.